- Don't worry if you're not unliftable right off the bat. Chances are, even if your friends can lift you off the
ground, you will still feel significantly heavier to them. Ask them what it feels like.
- As with all Cool Ki Tricks, there are different ways to approach this one. It may work better for you if you just
concentrate your mind on One-Point. Maybe feel as though there is a ton of bricks tied to it and hanging between your legs.
Or, just relax as much as you can.
- Try thinking "Up" when your friends lift. Next, try thinking "Down". Which is better? Have
you ever tried lifting a small child when he doesn't want to be lifted?
- The people doing the lifting should bend their knees and lift straight up, toward your shouders.
- Relax. Keep your eyes forward. Expect that you will succeed.
"So, what did I just learn?"
You don't gain any weight when you do this exercise. You could step on a scale at any time and you'd weigh exactly the same.
So why the heck do you become so difficult to lift? I can answer that with an unequivocal, "I really don't know."
But I can say that the only thing really working here is your own positive mind. Now that you know how to use positive thinking
to break the laws of physics, it should be pretty easy to apply it to your daily life.